NaNoKey6--Haiku Novel
sweetness bursting from berry-like badness...
the sweetness from sugary treats from Halloween, snuck from my kids' bags...
mmmmm, black liquorice sucker
crackling obsidian
grassy knolls providing warm homes to guacamole induced headaches...
sorry, I just had to have a spontaneous surreal seiries of moments.
Now, here's some more:
asparagus on trampolines, and granny smith apples on horsebackflies
trillobytes evoking evolatile evasive evolution
ok, I'm done
done in high
done into high form
digressive haiku epics
a novel novel
NaNo meet Haiku
prepare yourself for shaking
rattling, rolling
dance round her petals
frolic outward and inward
the center remains
"smarties make you smart"
said my son to my daughter
post Halloween glee
will this whole novel
become a haiku epic?
will it drive me mad?
challenges uplift
driving one forward, upward
all the more when shared
*********
blessed be science
for giving us divine views
sacred perspective
all is one is all
infinite unique patterns
spiral together
upwards and outwards
interconnected into
infinite being
e is m sea squared
infinite uncertainity
always a beyond
chasing what's beyond
human kind's eternal drive
such is life's nature
this to my children:
please stay out of the candy
don't make yourself sick
making myself sick
they're stealing candy right now
I guess they'll find out
painful for a mom
to allow it to happen
it's all out of love
logic must conclude
infinite potential love
conceive and believe
*********
why am I going
to write a haiku novel
in 26 days?
(as I started late
as I've probably mentioned
as "NaNo" I go--
National Novel
Novel Writing month is here!
50,000 words!)
keep the goal in site
make it all haiku for more
challenges are are fun
I'm now on day two
counting at a mere 2k
I will catch up though!
the kids are playing
it seems ominously good
co-conspirators
cooperation
working nefariously
but still together
mother as teacher
parenting guides are vital
if not us then who?
*********
lesson completed?
it's only ever begun
ever growing with life
distractions abound
to test one's concentrated
resolution well
into midst of mists
become one with mystery
all is revealed
within the veil
reveiling, revealing
inside the within
porcupines racing
against time's pointiest quills
eating sweet tree bark
purpose to all is
porpoiseful to anyonep
urporting union
windows into souls
broken with a homerun ball
bless the children's play
orange juice potion
refreshing organic charm
fortifies our health
fingers tap tapping
counting syllabic numbers
tapping the keyboard
*********
current word count: 1320
rebellious moments
call to end haiku madness
but I'll continue
*********
now winds into breath
passing with fury unknown
into cells disperse
flowers of the mind
bloom past questioning or doubt
in spirit ion
continuing on
inward spiralling square dance
doe-si-doe my brain
whirling in stillness
we are each the eyes of storms
beyond our knowing
wilds intertwine
life's ecstatic creation
dance ever renewed
while the wiles
journey wanders in wilds
let's rest awhile
silent place of peace
where acceptance hears all
through light we're lightened
light powder scatters
into tiny particles
to surf the light waves
angelic face calls
begging for sweet suckers
how to best decide
winter calls my thoughts
what is to bear, to bare, there?
as snow yet to come
light frolicks for now
light breeze through gold, green, orange
light licks great oak leaves
symmetry progress
to a stillness within allself
not one to sell fish
onward and upward
every one needs a mountain
they make you climb
*********
1488 at 10:18 am, Saturday Nov. 5, 2005day two
NaNo Novel begun at 6:30 pm, Friday Nov. 4, 2005
non-haiku interlude
*********
salamanders rock
two lives lived: one wet, one dry
evolving revolves
*********
enter into why
dwell in what and where and when now
exit through why not
*********
who fought the windmills?
a cold snake wraps round my neck
reaching for freedom
thus, in this place soon
as I will dance back and forth
I'll break the haiku
Haiku will return
as I will dance back and forth
it will come and go
haha, I wrote prose
then changed it with a few clicks
into more haiku
typing one-handed
holding onto a corn snake
time passed, snake recaged
*********
1611
11:04
much distraction around me
and within me too
*********
the sweetness from sugary treats from Halloween, snuck from my kids' bags...
mmmmm, black liquorice sucker
crackling obsidian
grassy knolls providing warm homes to guacamole induced headaches...
sorry, I just had to have a spontaneous surreal seiries of moments.
Now, here's some more:
asparagus on trampolines, and granny smith apples on horsebackflies
trillobytes evoking evolatile evasive evolution
ok, I'm done
done in high
done into high form
digressive haiku epics
a novel novel
NaNo meet Haiku
prepare yourself for shaking
rattling, rolling
dance round her petals
frolic outward and inward
the center remains
"smarties make you smart"
said my son to my daughter
post Halloween glee
will this whole novel
become a haiku epic?
will it drive me mad?
challenges uplift
driving one forward, upward
all the more when shared
*********
blessed be science
for giving us divine views
sacred perspective
all is one is all
infinite unique patterns
spiral together
upwards and outwards
interconnected into
infinite being
e is m sea squared
infinite uncertainity
always a beyond
chasing what's beyond
human kind's eternal drive
such is life's nature
this to my children:
please stay out of the candy
don't make yourself sick
making myself sick
they're stealing candy right now
I guess they'll find out
painful for a mom
to allow it to happen
it's all out of love
logic must conclude
infinite potential love
conceive and believe
*********
why am I going
to write a haiku novel
in 26 days?
(as I started late
as I've probably mentioned
as "NaNo" I go--
National Novel
Novel Writing month is here!
50,000 words!)
keep the goal in site
make it all haiku for more
challenges are are fun
I'm now on day two
counting at a mere 2k
I will catch up though!
the kids are playing
it seems ominously good
co-conspirators
cooperation
working nefariously
but still together
mother as teacher
parenting guides are vital
if not us then who?
*********
lesson completed?
it's only ever begun
ever growing with life
distractions abound
to test one's concentrated
resolution well
into midst of mists
become one with mystery
all is revealed
within the veil
reveiling, revealing
inside the within
porcupines racing
against time's pointiest quills
eating sweet tree bark
purpose to all is
porpoiseful to anyonep
urporting union
windows into souls
broken with a homerun ball
bless the children's play
orange juice potion
refreshing organic charm
fortifies our health
fingers tap tapping
counting syllabic numbers
tapping the keyboard
*********
current word count: 1320
rebellious moments
call to end haiku madness
but I'll continue
*********
now winds into breath
passing with fury unknown
into cells disperse
flowers of the mind
bloom past questioning or doubt
in spirit ion
continuing on
inward spiralling square dance
doe-si-doe my brain
whirling in stillness
we are each the eyes of storms
beyond our knowing
wilds intertwine
life's ecstatic creation
dance ever renewed
while the wiles
journey wanders in wilds
let's rest awhile
silent place of peace
where acceptance hears all
through light we're lightened
light powder scatters
into tiny particles
to surf the light waves
angelic face calls
begging for sweet suckers
how to best decide
winter calls my thoughts
what is to bear, to bare, there?
as snow yet to come
light frolicks for now
light breeze through gold, green, orange
light licks great oak leaves
symmetry progress
to a stillness within allself
not one to sell fish
onward and upward
every one needs a mountain
they make you climb
*********
1488 at 10:18 am, Saturday Nov. 5, 2005day two
NaNo Novel begun at 6:30 pm, Friday Nov. 4, 2005
non-haiku interlude
*********
salamanders rock
two lives lived: one wet, one dry
evolving revolves
*********
enter into why
dwell in what and where and when now
exit through why not
*********
who fought the windmills?
a cold snake wraps round my neck
reaching for freedom
thus, in this place soon
as I will dance back and forth
I'll break the haiku
Haiku will return
as I will dance back and forth
it will come and go
haha, I wrote prose
then changed it with a few clicks
into more haiku
typing one-handed
holding onto a corn snake
time passed, snake recaged
*********
1611
11:04
much distraction around me
and within me too
*********

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home