National Novel Writing Month
angry voices
raise agnst
against the world
of self
can't shut out what's around me, my maternal duty
so it will merge into my writing and I'll let it
ride--my attention divided, it becomes a record of
recent rememberance--a corner of my world at the
moment
this is me thinking
yet it can so easily
evolve into
multiple organic states
according to the viewer
prose, I cannot
In truth to the rythm of the
the ebb and flow of the
the interconnectedness of thought...
the thoughts as they happen...unedited...
the silent obeserver
watches behind
the babble
of moments
unending
the battle continues
the war of the heart
with the goal of attention
intention
relations
needs
always
a trade-off...
to write is to not be paying attention...
to my childrenmy family...
all ways
************
Could I type
50,000 words as such?
Will it fuck up
(hmm, screw up, maybe I should write that, a bit
softer...shit, no editing--isn't that the point...though only ever getting a piece of my
attention...)
will it fuck up to put this to another format
*five minute pause to invoke the mama Goddess cause
I heard "angry voices" and didn't like it* from
Notepad? I want MSWord!Can't catch up to the recent past in termings of
recording when I keep having to stop and me MaMa...
ok, the three of them are playing Spyro now...holy shit, 50,000 words in 30 days!NaNo!
How the hell am I supposed to do...
if I can concentrate I could...
without distraction...
maybe?
have to work with it
make it real
make it a family challenge
it scares me
the thought
of having to type that many words...
I work full-time,
but it's an easy job...
I have to tell them...
woot! I have their support!
Ok, so I was wondering
what you folks of Respectfulight
would think of me posting it here?
I was thinking of blogging it...
on my blog...
www.singinggrass.blogspot.com...
suddenly there's an audience...
an encouragement...
ooooo...
perhaps some of you would join in?
...wouldn't that be fun?
www.nanowrimo.org
I will now pause and post this to RL :-)
*********
I am now posting it to my blog and it continues
and it did screw up the format to post from Notepad to my Blog...
had to go thru and reformat--reenter my enters :-P
but I didn't edit otherwise--keepin' real, unedited, lol!...until I decide otherwise
wisdom
interesting soup
wandering
into the need for eating soul soup...
fork or soup?
how chunky are your braaaaaains?
(note: braaaaaains is a reference to a recent break-out of zombie-creating gray plague in the
Kingdom of Loathing,
the hilarious game and haiku community to which I'm addicted) ...
raise agnst
against the world
of self
can't shut out what's around me, my maternal duty
so it will merge into my writing and I'll let it
ride--my attention divided, it becomes a record of
recent rememberance--a corner of my world at the
moment
this is me thinking
yet it can so easily
evolve into
multiple organic states
according to the viewer
prose, I cannot
In truth to the rythm of the
the ebb and flow of the
the interconnectedness of thought...
the thoughts as they happen...unedited...
the silent obeserver
watches behind
the babble
of moments
unending
the battle continues
the war of the heart
with the goal of attention
intention
relations
needs
always
a trade-off...
to write is to not be paying attention...
to my childrenmy family...
all ways
************
Could I type
50,000 words as such?
Will it fuck up
(hmm, screw up, maybe I should write that, a bit
softer...shit, no editing--isn't that the point...though only ever getting a piece of my
attention...)
will it fuck up to put this to another format
*five minute pause to invoke the mama Goddess cause
I heard "angry voices" and didn't like it* from
Notepad? I want MSWord!Can't catch up to the recent past in termings of
recording when I keep having to stop and me MaMa...
ok, the three of them are playing Spyro now...holy shit, 50,000 words in 30 days!NaNo!
How the hell am I supposed to do...
if I can concentrate I could...
without distraction...
maybe?
have to work with it
make it real
make it a family challenge
it scares me
the thought
of having to type that many words...
I work full-time,
but it's an easy job...
I have to tell them...
woot! I have their support!
Ok, so I was wondering
what you folks of Respectfulight
would think of me posting it here?
I was thinking of blogging it...
on my blog...
www.singinggrass.blogspot.com...
suddenly there's an audience...
an encouragement...
ooooo...
perhaps some of you would join in?
...wouldn't that be fun?
www.nanowrimo.org
I will now pause and post this to RL :-)
*********
I am now posting it to my blog and it continues
and it did screw up the format to post from Notepad to my Blog...
had to go thru and reformat--reenter my enters :-P
but I didn't edit otherwise--keepin' real, unedited, lol!...until I decide otherwise
wisdom
interesting soup
wandering
into the need for eating soul soup...
fork or soup?
how chunky are your braaaaaains?
(note: braaaaaains is a reference to a recent break-out of zombie-creating gray plague in the
Kingdom of Loathing,
the hilarious game and haiku community to which I'm addicted) ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home